Online shopping after Thanksgiving is the path of least resistance. However, the vast selection online can be overwhelming, so I often search for curated gift guides from people with interests similar to the intended gift recipient. Since I've spent a lot of time traveling, I thought I'd list a handful of gift suggestions for those of you with travelers in your lives. So pour yourself a cup of coffee, curl up on your couch and enjoy shopping knowing you don't have to deal with the dime lady and Granny Gronk!
2. Longchamp Large Le Pliage Tote - I used this bag daily during my trip around the world. It's easy to clean, durable, surprisingly comfortable and it folds into the size of an envelope making it easy to pack.
3. Globe Trotter Safari Trolley Case - For those of you with REALLY deep pockets, check out this DIVINE suitcase. This is the most beautiful piece of luggage I've ever seen, and at a $1K+ price tag, it'd better be.
4. LePow Moonstone - Chris' brother gave us this portable charger last year and we use it all the time. Travelers often rely on electronics, so a back up battery is super handy. Plus I love the sleek, simple design of the Moonstone.
5. Perfume or Cosmetic Samplers - Frequent travelers love mini-sized bottles of their favorite fragrances and cosmetics. Try Jo Malone's cologne collection for a nice variety of scents.
6. Travel Book - I love Lonley Planet's 1,000 Ultimate Experiences. Chris and I often revisit the book to dream about our future adventures.
7. Sholdit Houndstooth Scarf-Purse - I love versatile clothing for travel. This eternity scarf has a hidden pocket for a small phone or wallet and the houndstooth pattern is perfect for fall & winter travel.
8. Push Pin Map - Travelers love to record and re-live where they've been. This simple, neutral push pin map would look great in many homes and the "Adventure Awaits" title serves as a constant reminder to get back out there and explore. Plus it makes for a great conversation piece when guests visit.